Shower Door Installer
Posted on January 7, 2021
Location: Green Bay
Company Description: H.J. Martin and Son is a diversified construction company specializing in commercial and residential flooring, glass and glazing, walls and ceilings, commercial doors and hardware, and millwork and fixture installation.
Position Description: We are seeking a Shower Door Installer to install various products, including shower doors and mirrors within our residential division. This position is responsible for providing outstanding service to our customers, along with completing professional installation of shower doors and mirrors within our customers’ property.
- Must be proficient in installing and capable of measuring any shower door configuration
- Eagerness and willingness to learn and receive instruction/direction from project leader
- Advancement opportunities may exist to a leader position once work ethic and expertise is established
Other Duties As Assigned: Performs other related duties as assigned, including supporting team members in the completion of their work for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the business.
- Knowledge of the shower door industry; especially heavy glass and frameless shower doors is preferred
- Must possess the skills to multi-task, work in a team setting, and meet deadlines
- Be detailed oriented and reliable
- A valid state driver’s license required
Working Environment: Position requires strenuous physical work, including heavy lifting, pushing and/or pulling objects.
Conditions of Employment: Must be able to pass pre-employment background and drug test. The employee is expected to all adhere to all company policies.
Applicants should email resume to the following or Apply Here:
320 South Military Avenue
Green Bay, WI 54303
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER