Posted on December 23, 2021
Company Description: H.J. Martin and Son is a diversified construction company specializing in commercial and residential flooring, glass and glazing, walls and ceilings, commercial doors and hardware, and millwork and fixture installation.
Position Description: We are seeking Retail Merchandisers to work on projects throughout the United States, who are willing to travel.
Retail Merchandiser Principal Responsibilities:
- Set retail merchandise to specific planograms or modulars in a new store or reset environment
- Perform labor by building display counters, gondolas, cash wraps, pallet racking, graphic and retrofit installation
- Coordinate with customer’s store planners on a daily basis
- Transform the retail environment to maximize satisfaction and sales for the retail client
- Further opportunities exist in supervision and local retail merchandising, once work ethic and expertise is established
- Willing to travel for up to 2-3 weeks at a time
- Experience with new construction and/or remodels for nationwide big box retailers preferred, but not required
- Experience with merchandising preferred, but not required
Conditions of Employment:
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background and drug test.
Applicants should email resume to the following or Apply Here:
320 South Military Avenue
Green Bay, WI 54303
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER