Hollow Metal Welder
Posted on September 11, 2020
Department: Hollow Metal
Location: Green Bay, WI
Company Description: H.J. Martin and Son is a diversified construction company specializing in commercial and residential flooring, glass and glazing, walls and ceilings, commercial doors and hardware, and millwork and fixture installation.
Position Description: We are currently looking for an experienced welder/fabricator for our Hollow Metal Fab Shop.
- Fabrication of steel doors and frames
- Weld, grind, and finish steel doors and frames
- Communicates effectively with others in all phases of work and is safety oriented
- Ensures work area remains clean and orderly
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED required
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Demonstrates dependability, accountability and initiative
- Be able to work independently and in a team setting
- A year of experience is preferred
Conditions of Employment:
- Requires strenuous physical work including heavy lifting, pushing, or pulling objects and being in dusty conditions is common
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background and drug test.
Applicants should email resume to the following or Apply Here:
320 South Military Avenue
Green Bay, WI 54303
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER