Posted on June 23, 2022
Location: Green Bay, WI
Company Description: H.J. Martin and Son is a diversified construction company specializing in commercial & residential flooring, glass & glazing, walls & ceilings, commercial doors & hardware, and millwork & fixture installation.
Benefits Administrator Position Description: This position will lead the company’s employee benefits program, along with helping with additional administrative duties.
Benefits Administrator Principal Responsibilities:
- Administer company benefit programs (medical, dental, life, disability, FSA, 401k) to include employee open enrollment processing, claims resolution, and reviewing/approving invoices for payment. Ensure the accuracy of all employee benefit enrollments in the software systems.
- Respond to benefit inquiries from employees or outside carriers on plan provisions, benefit enrollment questions, status changes and any other general questions.
- 401K upload, as well as coordinate any other carrier feeds.
- Coordinate annual benefit open enrollment process. Work with Marketing Director to create the documents and distribute, collect and track all required paperwork for new benefit year.
- Determine the benefit deductions for employees and enter into the payroll system by beginning of benefit year.
- Lead Health Risk Assessment (HRA) testing on annual basis and respond to employee inquiries
- Administer and monitor all leave of absence requests. (FMLA, disability, light duty, vacation, etc.)
- File appropriate paperwork with the Federal or State governments regarding self-insured plans, including but not limited to the 1095B & 1095C, WOTC credits and PCORI Fee.
- EE setup and changes (all companies).
- E-verify all new hires (all companies).
- Cross-train with department staff as needed on payroll processes and procedures.
- Special projects as needed.
- Ensure accuracy of new hire paperwork (I9’s, Applications, Wage Verifications, etc.), as well as maintain employee/I9 files.
- Help to coordinate review sheets for yearly employee performance reviews.
- Maintain records and compile reports from database as needed.
- Responsible for requests regarding employment verification.
- Monitor that checklists for all terminated employees are returned and completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Monitor, communicate, and validate all company unemployment verifications.
- Special projects as needed.
Other Duties As Assigned: Performs other related duties as assigned including supporting team members in the completion of their work for ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the payroll/accounting team.
- One to two years of experience in benefits administration, with primary responsibility administering a benefit program.
- Experience working with Timberline/Sage, ADP, AboutTime and Vista (Viewpoint) preferred
Conditions of Employment: Must be able to pass pre-employment background and drug test. The employee is expected to all adhere to all company policies.
Applicants should email resume to the following or Apply Here:
320 South Military Avenue
Green Bay, WI 54303
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER