If Walls Could Talk, Ours Would Speak Volumes
No One Takes On An Interior Project With More Pride
Whether it's a standard wall or a more intricate, curved wall or tiered soffit, our crews have the experience to maintain the design integrity of every project. We accomplish this by integrating our experts in estimating and project management, and by providing designated teams to complete all projects with speed and efficiency, on time and within budget. We get the job done and guarantee that it's done right.
Experienced Crews Across The Country
The H.J. Martin and Son team is able to customize a Pre-Fabrication process for your specific job site. Pre-Fabrication benefits projects with timeline efficiencies, cost savings and enhanced jobsite safety, without compromising quality.
Through the utilization of a nearby, parallel job site, Pre-Fabrication offers a cutting-edge way to complete your next project.
Contact us for more information on our Pre-Fabrication services.Contact Us
Ready To Take On Your Unique Project
We welcome complex and challenging projects with no project too large or small for our skilled craftsmen.
- Exterior cold-formed metal framed walls, soffits and canopies (load and non-load bearing)
- Interior metal framing
- Soffit framing, including radius and curved
- Shaft walls
- Operable partitions
- Drywall ceilings
- Drywall finishing and texturing
- Acoustical ceilings, specialty ceilings and acoustical wall panels
- Installation of hollow metal frames and doors
- Wood blocking/backing and rough carpentry
- Insulation - thermal, sound and rigid
- Firesafing: top of wall and slab edge
- Digital planning technology