Posted on July 8, 2021
Are you looking for a long-term career path? We can offer a retirement plan, vacation, exceptional benefits including, health insurance, full disability insurance and much more! Join our team and grow your career with a company that is 90-years strong!
Company Description: H.J. Martin and Son is a diversified construction company specializing in commercial and residential flooring, glass and glazing, walls and ceilings, commercial doors and hardware, and millwork and fixture installation.
Position Description: We are seeking carpenters that are willing to travel. Experience is preferred, but not required! We will train you and advancement opportunities exist!
- Installation of trim work: wood base, casing and crown molding. Countertops, die walls, wall paneling, architectural metals and casework.
- Use and maintain hand tools, portable power tools, and stationary power tools in a safe manner.
- Coordinate with customer’s superintendent on a daily basis.
- Must be able to travel for 3 weeks at a time.
Experience/Carpentry Technical Skills Required:
- Experience with new construction and/or remodels for nationwide big box retailers/general contractors preferred, but not required
- Ability to lift heavy objects including ability to walk and stand for long periods of time while performing physical labor that is essential to completing the retail site or other commercial project
- Forklift experience preferred
- Valid state driver’s license is required
Applicants should email resume to the following or Apply Here:
320 South Military Avenue
Green Bay, WI 54303
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER