Posted on September 18, 2023
Job ID: 1695026142
Are you looking for a long-term career path? We can offer a retirement plan, vacation, exceptional benefits including, health insurance, full disability insurance, and much more! Join our team and grow your career with a company that is 90 years strong!
Company Description: H.J. Martin and Son is a diversified construction company specializing in commercial and residential flooring, glass and glazing, walls and ceilings, commercial doors and hardware, and millwork and fixture installation.
Traveling Carpenter Position Description: We are seeking carpenters who are willing to travel. Experience is preferred, but not required! We will train you and advancement opportunities exist!
Traveling Carpenter Principal Responsibilities:
- Perform labor by building display counters, gondolas, cash wraps, pallet racking, graphic, and retrofit installation
- Fixture installation and installation of casework, countertops, and metal racking
- Use and maintain hand tools, portable power tools, and stationary power tools in a safe manner
- Other duties as assigned
Experience/Carpentry Technical Skills Required:
- Experience with new construction and/or remodels for nationwide big box retailers/general contractors preferred, but not required
- Ability to lift heavy objects including the ability to walk and stand for long periods of time while performing physical labor that is essential to completing the project
- Forklift and/or scissor lift experience preferred
- Valid state driver’s license is required
Conditions of Employment:
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background and drug test.
- Advancement opportunities exist including: superintendent, as well as other supervisory roles. Employee advancement is based on strong work ethic and proven ability to make sound decisions.
Applicants should email resume to the following or Apply Here:
320 South Military Avenue
Green Bay, WI 54303
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER