Posted on August 4, 2022
Job ID: 1659614990
Department: Residential and Commercial
Location: Green Bay, WI
Company Description: H.J. Martin and Son is a diversified construction company specializing in commercial and residential flooring, glass and glazing, steel stud and drywall, commercial doors and hardware, and millwork and fixture installation.
Residential Tile Installer Position Description: We are seeking interior tile and stone setters with experience in residential or commercial tile. This type of work varies greatly and may include porcelain, ceramic, stone, and factory-made stone of varying sizes. Surfaces include walls and floors.
Residential Tile Installer Responsibilities:
- Install ceramic tile, porcelain and stone in custom showers, bathrooms, kitchens, backsplashes, etc.
- Determine and implement the best layout to achieve a desired pattern
- Measure and mark surfaces to be tiled
- Train and mentor other less experienced installers as applicable
- Other duties as assigned
Residential Tile Installer Requirements:
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in installing tile and stone including ability to read technical plans, blueprints, and drawings
- Ability to use hand or power tools and measuring devices as applicable
- Requires strenuous physical work with the ability to lift heavy objects up to 50 pounds independently and 75+ pounds as a team lift, including frequent work on hands/knees, while pushing and pulling, bending and twisting, while performing physical labor that is essential to completing the project
- Knowledge of Schluter Systems is a plus
Conditions of Employment:
- Must be able to pass background and drug test
Applicants should email resume to the following or Apply Here:
320 South Military Avenue
Green Bay, WI 54303
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER