Posted on May 9, 2019
Department: National Installation
Location: Green Bay, WI
Company Description: H.J. Martin and Son is a diversified construction company specializing in commercial & residential flooring, glass & glazing, walls & celings, commercial doors & hardware, and millwork & fixture installation.
Job duties to include:
- Help in the hiring of carpenters
- Print out applications
- Request wage information from the proper sources
- Run background checks
- Facilitate the instruction of the payroll/timecard application to new hires and existing employees that are not familiar with the payroll/timecard application
- Track any information that pertains to the annual department meeting (i.e. receipts, mileage, payroll, meeting minutes, etc.)
- Enter inventory and purchases into our inventory software
- Process any flight reimbursement information for our traveling installers
- Obtain W9, COI, vendor set-up, and contracts from subcontractors
- Help administer the travel including flights, hotels, and trade show reservations
- Be responsible to update and maintain the department protocol binder as well as the superintendent database
- Record mileage on company vehicles
- Typing of proposals, letters, subcontractor agreements and other correspondence as needed
- Process customer and subcontractor change orders
- Schedule equipment rentals/labor/jobsite security
- Initiate new job packets, order certificate of insurance, performance bonds
- Assist with job close-out documents i.e., warranty letters, as built plans, surveys, completion forms, etc.
- Prepare necessary FedEx/UPS packages
- Assist in large rollout projects that require subcontract and travel prices
- Update the credit card spreadsheet with job numbers
- Assist on large on-going projects
- Research any national or regional vendors that we may utilize as subcontractors in all trades
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years administrative experience in a construction environment or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Microsoft Office efficiency
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Exceptional organizational skills
- The ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
- Consistent personality, dependable nature, and willingness to learn are necessary.
- The employee is expected to adhere to all company policies.
Conditions of Employment:
- Must be able to pass background and drug test.
Applicants should email resume to the following or Apply Here:
320 South Military Avenue
Green Bay, WI 54303
H.J. Martin and Son is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Females/Disability/Veteran.