Posted on July 8, 2022
Location: Green Bay, WI
Company Description: H.J. Martin and Son is a diversified construction company specializing in commercial and residential flooring, glass and glazing, walls and ceilings, commercial doors and hardware, and millwork and fixture installation.
Floorcare Technician Position Description: We are seeking Floorcare Technicians who will be responsible for maintaining carpet and hard surface floors using manufacturer approved methods.
Floorcare Technician Principal Responsibilities:
- Perform maintenance and restorative processes for all floor surface types
- Provide routine Floorcare maintenance for hard surface flooring (ceramic tile, natural stone, laminate, VCT, LVT & LVP, hardwood and marble)
- Use proper procedures on hard surface flooring including: stripping and refinishing, burnishing, buffing, spray cleaning, sealing, etc.
- Provide routine Floorcare maintenance on carpet and upholstering with the use of proper procedures of shampooing, damp surface, extractions, spot cleaning, vacuuming, etc.
- Maintain company van and workspace in a neat and organized fashion
- Load and unload products and equipment for company van
- Secure work area, use of appropriate safety barricades and removal when duties are complete and area is safe
- Adhere to all H.J. Martin and Son appearance standards and maintains a professional dress while working
- Maintain a positive customer service attitude towards customers while responding to customer needs friendly and efficiently
- Follow all safety and personnel rules and regulations
- Other duties as assigned
- Must possess the skills to multi-task, work in a team setting, and meet deadlines
- Must understand the principles of Floorcare maintenance and have the knowledge to use proper procedures, chemicals and cleaning equipment
- Able to operate cleaning machines required to perform duties according to safety standards
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- Valid driver’s license required
Conditions of Employment:
- Requires physical work including lifting, working on hands/knees, pushing, or pulling objects and being in dusty conditions is common
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background and drug test.
Applicants should email resume to the following or Apply Here:
320 South Military Avenue
Green Bay, WI 54303
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER