Posted on January 10, 2019
Scheduled Hours: Varies
Direct Supervisor: Crew Coordinator
Company Description: H.J. Martin and Son is a diversified construction company specializing in commercial & residential flooring, glass & glazing, walls & ceilings, commercial doors & hardware, concrete polishing, and millwork & fixture installation. We are a leading concrete polishing company with team members who are passionate about a job well done and like to work collaboratively to see growth, progress, and improvement.
Position Description: We are looking for experienced concrete polishing technicians. We are looking for flexible, hardworking, positive self starters who are safety oriented and open to learning new skills and techniques.
Duties Include, but are not limited to:
- Operation of machines and equipment used in the concrete polishing process
- Ability to work with others on a crew to ensure quality and project success
- Ability to maintain productivity to meet the required project schedule
- Communicate professionally and effectively with the client on site
- Ensure all equipment and material is stored neat and orderly
- Effective communication regarding issues or job site challenges
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Some overnight and out of town travel may be required
- High School diploma or GED required
- Current factory and supplier certifications are a plus
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Demonstrates dependability, accountability and initiative
- Requires strenuous physical work including heavy lifting, working on hands/knees, pushing, or pulling objects and working in certain dust conditions.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
Conditions of Employment:
- Must be able to pass background and pre-employment drug test
Applicants should email resume to the following or Apply Here:
320 South Military Avenue
Green Bay, WI 54303
H.J. Martin and Son is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Females/Disability/Veteran.