Our Skills, Your Unique Idea
From simple storefronts to 150,000 sq. ft. of glass for an NFL stadium in projects from New York to Las Vegas, H.J. Martin and Son knows what it takes. When it comes to glass and glazing, our goal is simple - to craft a unique solution reflective of your needs.
Bellin Health Titletown Sports Medicine and Orthopedics | Green Bay, WI
The Edgewater | Madison, WI
Acuity | Sheboygan, WI
Grande Cheese | Fond Du Lac, WI
Associated Bank | Green Bay, WI
Lifetime Fitness | Laguna Nigel, CA
Madison Public Library | Madison, WI
Corporate headquarters of a large company in Green Bay, WI
Navitus | Appleton, WI
Wisconsin Energy Institute | Madison, WI
UW Madison School of Human Ecology
MATC | Madison, WI
St. Vincent Hospital | Green Bay, WI
Wisconsin Institute for Discovery | Madison, WI
We're With You Every Step Of The Way
Partnering you up with a project manager at our home office, we ensure your project goes smoothly from pre bid design and engineering to procurement, fabrication and installation. With an average 15+ years of experience, our project managers oversee your complete project, from beginning to end. Whether it's a single retail store or a landmark building, inside or out, each project is expertly managed to control quality, budget and schedules.
Bringing It All To Life
Your unique vision begins to come to life in design and engineering. Everything in the project is optimized with our CAD drawings, set to a computerized saw and planned out to eliminate waste. Once through planning and design, H.J. Martin and Son's fabrication center ensures all metal and glass is to size prior to being sent on location for installation. Our centrally located fabrication facility ships items across the country for installation by our qualified glaziers.
Highly Skilled National Crews
Our experienced crews work nationwide on projects large and small. H.J. Martin and Son's extensive Glass & Glazing team completes rigorous training, self-performs all trades, and has custom glass and frame installation experience in some of the country's leading retail installations and landmark buildings.
Capable of The Best
When you turn to H.J. Martin and Son for your glass and glazing projects, expect excellence in quality and experience on time and on budget, with the financial power to get your job done.
- Skylights and canopies
- Entrances and store fronts
- Custom entries incorporating revolvers, automatics, all glass, and clad entrance systems
- Unitized curtain wall and windows
- Metal panel integrations with complex curtain wall applications
- Structural glass walls – point support and cable tension walls
- Structural glass floors
- Custom designed and fabricated unique interior detail
- Complete interior packages for walls, handrails and mirrors
- Blast and impact mitigating systems
- Hurricane impact systems
- Ballistic security
- Integrated sunshade and light shelf applications
- High performance glass solutions for daylighting and energy efficiency
- LEED standards in green building
- Fully custom, professional installations
- Design help in system selection, CAD design and engineering, energy calculations, preliminary thermal modeling and design